1. Think about yourself.
2. Talk about yourself.
3. Use “I” as often as possible.
4. Mirror yourself continually in the opinion of others.
5. Listen greedily to what people say about you.
6. Be suspicious.
7. Expect to be appreciated.
8. Be jealous and envious.
9. Be sensitive to slights.
10. Never forget a criticism.
11. Trust nobody but yourself.
12. Insist on consideration and the proper respect.
13. Demand agreement with your own views on everything.
14. Sulk if people are not grateful to you for favors.
15. Never forget a service you may have rendered.
16. Be on the lookout for a good time for yourself.
17. Shirk your duties if you can.
18. Do as little as possible for others.
19. Love yourself supremely.
20. Be selfish.
This recipe is guaranteed to make you miserable!